Welcome to a New Year!


Welcome to our Room Sixteen Blog! 

Welcome to this digital classroom. I am Mr Phillips, and if you are here, I'm assuming it's because you or your student will be spending their year in Room Sixteen.

This year, you will be able to find agendas, assignments, information on upcoming assessments, and resources all posted here on the Room Sixteen blog. 

I will also share resources for parents as I find them.  For instance, as a parent or guardian, you may want to explore the following articles.  Entitled, "55 Best Back-to-School Articles for Parents," this list is full of gems and take-aways that could help you and your student during the upcoming school year.

As a teacher, I am dedicated to the 4Cs: Creativity, Critical Thinking, Collaboration, and Communication.  You will find that these terms help guide my lesson planning, my unit design, and my love of teaching this age.

If you are a parent, thank you for visiting; and if you are a student, thank you for entrusting me with your learning this year.  However, I admit it; I'm a selfish teacher.  In exchange for teaching you, I also expect to learn from you too.

Sincerely, 
Jonathan Phillips,

Nelson Intermediate School 


Oh and...


1. You need to set up your google account for all the collaborative and digital learning we will be doing this year.

Please click right here

2. Please once you have set up your account,  send an email through to roomsixteenipad@gmail.com with your password so that you don't forget it and we will have a backup for you if you accidentally forget it in the hustle and bustle of this new exciting year.

Remember you can click and press the "command" and the "c" button to copy this email and then paste it into the address section of gmail. 

3. Please log out and let the next person set up their online account.   


Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.